For example, if a 16-year-old has left home due to a dangerous housing situation, they can sign an agreement with the CAS. CASs could arrange to live with a relative, friend or neighbour, or in a nursing or group home. In other cases, only your child enters into an agreement with the CAS. This means that they, not you, sign the collaboration agreement with the CAS. This type of agreement is called the Voluntary Youth Services Agreement (TSSA). Two copies of the form are available to the worker. Both the employee and the young adult sign copies of the form. The employee gives the young adult a version after graduation and the employee keeps a copy of the agreement for the record. THE CAS can offer these services or help you find services from another organization in your community. Ask your CAS representative what options you have and see which ones are best for you and your child. This form must be completed and signed by the employee and the young adult within one month of the age of 18. For young adults (18-21 years old) who are already receiving services, this form must be completed by August 5, 2016.

This agreement is renewed annually from the date of signature of the young adult. Some services may be free. Others you may have to pay. Let CAS know if you can afford to pay for certain services, as these may have a shorter waiting list. Once the form has been completed in full and all questions have been asked and answered, the employee informs the young adult that CP&P may close their file if they do not comply with the terms of the agreement. Also explain that the young adult`s file can be closed at any time at their request. If you have signed a volunteer contract, your child will stay with you. CAS keeps their file open and can take further action if you are not abiding by the agreement or if they have new concerns about whether you can take care of your child. Your child should have the opportunity to speak to a lawyer from the Office of the Children`s Advocate (OCL) for independent legal advice before signing the agreement. The CAS usually makes a referral to the OCL and a lawyer is appointed.

If the CAS refuses to enter a VYSA, your child can contact the OCL. Sometimes your child may be involved in your agreement with the CAS. This means that they will also have to accept the services of the SCA and may also have to sign the agreement. In the list, you agree that your family will work with the CAS to help you care for your child. For example, you can accept: This form is used by the employee to enter into an agreement between Child Protection and Permanence and the young adult between the ages of 18 and 21 who has no legal validity at the time of completing the form and wishes to continue receiving services or is invited to reopen their file. New Jersey Department of Children and Families Policy Manual SF 122A – Transfer Order for Surplus Personal Property (Add-on Sheet) – Created – 11/17/2020 PDF versions of the forms use Adobe Reader™. Download Adobe Reader™ The form is divided into three sections. The first section contains CP&P`s expectations regarding the responsibilities of the young adult. The second section discusses CP&P`s responsibility to the young adult and their transition to adulthood. The third section is the required signature section, which acknowledges that both parties have accepted the terms of the form.

If the CAS thinks it would be helpful for your child to seek advice and your child is 12 years of age or older, only your child should agree. The CAS expects you to encourage your child to seek advice and help them get to the counsellor`s office. . GSA Forms (GSA) This is a list of all GSA forms. These are most often used by GSA`s employees, contractors and customers. The GSA Forms Library contains the following forms and views: Visit GSA SmartPay to find state tax exemption forms and/or links directly to government websites. GSA 3677 – Reasonable Accommodation Request Review – Revised – 11/20/2020 Other Forms This is a list of forms from the GSA and other organizations commonly used by GSA employees. If a young adult does not meet the expectations set out in the LCA or the goals set out in their transition plan for yoUth success, a case conference should be held with key stakeholders working with the young adult or who would be able to provide advice and suggestions for next steps before the case closes. The appropriate case conference template is used (e.B. Focus on supervision, chiefs meeting, supervisory conference) to ensure that the necessary expertise and knowledge are in place to determine strategies for engagement, re-engagement and/or planning with the young adult. Here are some examples of job security: OF 3667 – Application for pre-tax transportation perks – Revised – 11/5/2020 Some examples of a high school equivalency program are: GSA 3602B – Credit card collection – Revised – 23.10.2020 GSA 4006 – Checklist for the review of the subcontracting plan – Revised – 3.11.2020 GSA 7662 – United States Application for approval of bank travel cards – Revised – 12/1/2020. Name of the agency on

NOTE: A young adult who has experienced trauma or substance use may have different needs that require them to focus on their health in order to pursue education or employment. If a young adult is participating in treatment or therapy and can provide participation materials, they have met the productive time requirement. · participation in a program or activity to promote or remove barriers to employment; CP&P Form 10-10, Voluntary Services Agreement Between the Young Adult (18-21) and the State of New Jersey SF 294 – Subcontracting Report for Individual Contracts – Revised – 10/7/2020 SF 1199A – Direct Deposit Sign-Up Form – Revised – 11/2/2020 Click here to view or print this form in Spanish, CP&P Form 10-10(s). . . SF 94 – Testimonial – Renewed and revised – 19.11.2020 The worker has a personal meeting with the young adult to discuss the form in detail. The employee reads the form with the young adult in its entirety and answers any questions that may arise before the young adult agrees to the terms of the form. Standard Forms (SF) This is a list of standard government forms that begin with the letters „SF“. · Educational Testing Services (ETS) High School Equivalence Test (HiSET); AND NOTE: If a young adult is actively seeking and can provide documentation for an educational or professional program, the young adult has met the registration requirement. Also, if a young adult has recently completed an education or training program, they should have time to find a job. .